CyberBukit TTS v1.02 Nulled - Text to Speech - SaaS Ready
Run your business like talkia.com and speechelo.com. TTS is short for Text-to-Speech. It is an efficient tool. You only need to type, and then a voice file will be generated automatically. It’s widely used in many areas such as video content creation, e-learning, audiobook, etc.
CyberBukit TTS - Text to Speech - SaaS Ready
ABOUT THE SCRIPT
Nowadays, Amazon AWS and Google Cloud offer TTS service. The form of their services is a technical API. So you may need a tool that helps you to manage the TTS service. This is what CyberBukit TTS can do for you. Please note that CyberBukit TTS cannot do the Text-to-Speech work, the tough work is actually done by AWS or Google Cloud. So you may have extra costs in using TTS (They also offer free tier if you don’t use too much). This two links about pricing may be helpful.
- Amazon AWS Polly TTS Service
- Google Cloud Text-to-Speech Service
- Voice Resource Synchronization (47 Languages and over 200 voices Supported)
- Save TTS files on local server, AWS S3 or Wasabi
- SSML Supported
- Multipe Users Supported
- Cronjob for TTS files management
- Easy to configurate, we offer detailed documentation
And much more features about management…
CyberBukit TTS is SaaS Ready. That means you can charge your users in many ways.
1. Free service
2. One-time purchase, lifetime use
3. Pay-As-You-Go (PAYG)
4. Package of a specific number of characters
5. Subscription of a specific number of characters, or unlimited characters
6. Mix mode